Terms and conditions for sales on www.katmenschik.de
All deliveries based on orders from our customers (hereinafter "customers") via our online shop www.katmenschik.de (hereinafter "online shop") are subject to these general terms and conditions.
2. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) Our offers in the online shop are non-binding.
(2) By placing an order in the online shop, the customer makes a binding offer to buy the related product.
(3) We will send the customer a confirmation of receipt of the offer immediately upon receipt of the offer, which does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is only deemed to have been accepted by us as soon as we declare acceptance to the customer (by email) or send the goods. The purchase contract with the customer only comes into existence with our acceptance.
(4) Each customer is entitled to cancel the offer in accordance with the special cancellation and return policy, which is communicated to him when ordering on our website, and to return the goods.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) Our prices include VAT, but not shipping costs. The customer has to bear customs duties and similar charges.
(2) We only accept the payment methods shown to the customer during the ordering process.
(3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(4) The customer has no right of set-off or retention, unless the counterclaim is undisputed or legally established.
4. DELIVERY, DELIVERY COSTS AND RETURNS
(1) If the ordered goods are not available, we will inform the customer immediately. If the goods are not available for the foreseeable future, we are entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately reimburse the payments the customer made to us.
(2) You can see the shipping costs here.
(3) The customer is responsible for the return shipping fees. We recommend using a shipping service including tracking number, as we are not liable for lost items. The buyer bears the costs for this.
Any customs duties, fees, taxes and other public charges are to be borne by the buyer.
5. DELIVERY AND RISK TRANSFER
(1) Deliveries both within Germany and abroad are generally made with the transport company DHL. The respective transmission status can be viewed at www.dhl.de.
(2) We only owe the timely, proper delivery of the goods to the transport company and are not responsible for delays caused by the transport company. A shipping time we have specified is therefore not binding.
6. RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
(1) We reserve ownership of the goods delivered by us until full payment of the purchase price for the goods concerned (including sales tax and shipping costs).
(2) Without our prior written consent, the customer is not entitled to resell the goods delivered by us as they are still subject to retention of title.
(1) If the delivered goods are subject to a material defect, the customer can first request that we remedy the defect or deliver goods free of defects.
(2) The warranty period is two years from delivery.
(3) All warranty claims of the customer expire if the customer has changed the goods or interfered with the goods in any other form.
We are not liable for signs of wear and damage that occurs during normal use of the goods.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, about which the provider will provide information in accordance with the legal model below. We will provide you with the cancellation policy and a sample cancellation form here online to your disposal.
We may process and store the data relating to the respective purchase contracts, insofar as this is necessary for the execution and processing of the purchase contract and as long as we are obliged to store this data due to legal regulations. We will not pass on personal customer data to third parties without the expressly stated consent of the customer, unless we are legally obliged to disclose them.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Applicable law
German law applies exclusively to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). This choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident.
(2) Ineffective business terms
Should any provision of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of all other provisions or agreements will not be affected. Instead of the ineffective provisions, the relevant legal regulations apply.
Alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.